Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take some tomorrow and post. They're in decent shape though. Less than 10pm miles on em ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Gave em a quick rinse since they've been in the shed all winter. Could use a good scrub but they're in great shape overall. No rips, years, etc.

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts

Gave em a quick rinse since they've been in the shed all winter. Could use a good scrub but they're in great shape overall. No rips, years, etc.
Your pics are not showing up. Use the manage attachments and upload them to the forum rather then where ever you linked them too.

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
You can buy new pieces to swap them from round to oval. I pulled the round ones from my stock carpet mats and put them in my rubber Cayenne mats since those came with oval and worked in the 04 but not my 10. Not a problem to swap out at all from old mats if you would rather do that. ECS tuning or your dealer can get the hole pieces for you if you don't want to mess with old ones.

Buy them then carefully pull the round ones out and send them to me for my carpet floor mats!! :)

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New Price = $25 or free if you buy my cargo shell for $75. Must pick up in Amenia, NY.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Shell has found a new home

FYI - the shell is enjoying time north of the border as I had it picked up last month. I believe the matts are gone as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts