Club Touareg Forum banner

541 - 560 of 589 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, new owner of a 2012 Touareg TDI with a rns850 in California. Could someone kindly PM me with the latest up to date firmware as well? Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, Another new owner of a 2012 Touareg TDI with a rns850 in California. Could someone kindly PM me with the latest up to date firmware as well as I am new also? Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Lux TDI, 2019 Passsat R-line
779 Posts
Everyone looking for updates:
The update is available for free in a different post by the purveyor of this update:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking for an update for my 2013 hybrid Touareg MAPs and Firmware. Does anyone have a confirmed file for for sale? The dealership just quoted me around $1K for both with 2-3 hours labor. I think my current version is a V711.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm interested as well. Mainly use phone for nav, but would be nice to be updated once. Main focus at the moment is wiring this heated windshield. Got the dash switch from pal in Germany!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just updated the firmware and installed the 2018 North American map V12M. This was a huge map improvement for me, my Touareg was on 2012 maps.

Definitely looking out for a 2019 or 2020 map release for North America

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you but the v12 maps update to a SD card do you still need to set up as iso format or can you just move the files the instructions say the files on the so card and no folders. The only need to burn iso with a dvd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

541 - 560 of 589 Posts