Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I want to share my VCD codes for changing my rear signal light to amber.
Module 46 type access code 16017
195 change 5124. 196 change to 5156. Now you are disabling the red blinker.
207 change from 0 to 13836. 208 change from 0 to 13868. This is to enable the amber blinker.
The last step is to check 205 to make sure the value stays at 13 and 206 stays at 45. This is the reverse light, for some reason it may goes back to 0 and cause you lose the reverse light.
Do not touch other codes. You can take some photos to right down the original number so that you can always go back to original.
Hope you guys can succeed!

·
Registered
206 Posts
How did you figure this out?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Op, I don’t have they same adaptations values for 195-196. Stored values are 3336 and 3368 respectively. What model T3 do you have? What exactly is this mod?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Op, I don’t have they same adaptations values for 195-196. Stored values are 3336 and 3368 respectively. What model T3 do you have? What exactly is this mod?
I have a 2012 T3 V6 Lux, this mod is to add and active my amber tail turn signal light, I have not read about any codes that would use a 3xxx number, if you are interested, you can try the code I posted, if that's not working you can always go back to your original code, but make sure to check your reverse light status.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! Thank you very much. I assume changing the bulbs is required- do you have a resource on the bulbs used?
Ok, so first i used an ultrasonic cutter to cut off the plastic that blocking the blinker housing, I attach the model in the picture, it is a Honda ultrasonic cutter, easy cut, take me 10 mins to cut and clean the edge. Then you just need to buy any error free amber led light bulb, i attach the pair i bought from amazon. You don't need anything else.

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wow this is interesting. Are there models in Europe or Asia that has Amber turns and you traded coding with someone to determine the correct adaptation values? After messing around with my dads 18 GTI, I’ve wanted to try to get the turn signals to phase, similar to an Audi Q. Have you mapped more of module 46 adaptations?

·
Registered
489 Posts
This coding is for T3 (2011-2014). T4 (2015+) use different 46 convenience modules and have different coding.

I am trying to get amber signals on my 2015 with OEM LED tails but haven't found any coding that works. :(

·
Registered
996 Posts
Yeah, my 2013 with OEM LED tails doesn't seem to work either for amber turns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts