Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on this forum from the Upper Peninsula? I live in Marquette.... Just got my Touareg... I haven't seen many around town.

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
In South Central Wisconsin here. I do recall there being a couple posters from Michigan, but I don't remember where. I would venture to say there aren't alot of Touaregs anywhere in one specific locality. I rarely see another unless I go to Madison or Milwaukee.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I used to live in traverse city.. according to the dealer i was the only treg in town!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Right on! Ive taken alot of whitetail out of kalkaska. I actually was born and raised in port huron and then moved to TC and lived there for 7 years before moving to arizona. I sure miss the summers up there!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I used to live in traverse city.. according to the dealer i was the only treg in town!

Nice! Love that place.

You were the only Touareg that probably stayed there year round. I'm sure there were a decent amount floating around once everyone migrated from the metro Detroit area during the warm months.

·
Registered
3 Posts
TC is a great place. We just added a 2007 v6 T-reg to the stable here in Manistee (hour south of TC). So if you see another toureg in TC it will be us doing some shopping

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very Cool...Petoskey is beautiful. Yeah, I was thinking with a VW dealer in TC...there should be more in the area. I do see more BMW SUV's than the Touaregs which makes you feel special. Ours came out of South Carolina. Loving it so far!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm over by Houghton, about 100 miles from Marquette, looking to do some off-road. Shoot me a line if you wanna do something like that. I know a load of stuff around here to travel.

·
Registered
26 Posts
2006 V6 in Temperance Mi

·
Registered
86 Posts
Has anyone pulled a 4 place snowmobile trailer in the UP during winter when you have a normal snow fall? My nephews are doubting my 05 v8.

·
Registered
414 Posts
When I lived in Traverse City we would go to Marquette and Paradise a lot. She towed well and I actually volunteered to drive most of the time because I felt more confident then going in my buddy's Z71.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I tow a 5000 pound wakeboard boat all the time, and it pulls great. Obviously not in the winter, but I can't imagine that it would be any issue whatsoever.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts