Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Annual Unitronic Spring Sale!
April 2, 2013 - April 30, 2013

Unitronic is pleased to announce its First Annual Worldwide Spring Sale starting April 2nd, extending through April 30, 2013!

SAVE $50 on ALL Unitronic Performance Software!*
Get 10% OFF on ALL Unitronic Performance Hardware!**

To take advantage of the savings, please contact your local Unitronic Authorized Dealer or call a Unitronic Sales Representative at 866-341-2447.
Please use promo code SPRING2013 to receive 10% off when purchasing online using our secure store (hardware only).

To find a Unitronic Authorized Dealer in your area, please visit our Dealer Locator here: Unitronic Dealers ? by Unitronic

*New software installations only, not applicable on upgrades. Cannot be combined with any other promotion.
**Unitronic branded hardware only. Not applicable on third-party branded products.

·
Registered
372 Posts
You still exist.... You stopped responding to inquiries for the 2011+ tdi tune. The last thing you said was you were waiting on a part. Is it a wash or does this tune exist?

·
Official CT Ricer!
1,453 Posts
I keep getting confused between the Unitronic and other tuning solutions I see here for the V10. Pat, can you confirm the following features for a 2006 USDM V10.

1) DPF Delete
2) EGR Delete
3) Front O2 Sensor Delete

TIA.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The last thing you said was you were waiting on a part.
That would be correct - currently we have the ability to flash our software in house for the 3.0L TDI, but the flashing tool required for it has not yet become available to our dealers.

I know you guys have been waiting for it for quite a while, but we are trying to get as many miles and logs on the tune as possible. If you are interested in getting it done asap, you could give us a call at 866 341-2447 and we could see what we could get set up for you.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I keep getting confused between the Unitronic and other tuning solutions I see here for the V10. Pat, can you confirm the following features for a 2006 USDM V10.

1) DPF Delete
2) EGR Delete
3) Front O2 Sensor Delete

TIA.

While our website does not reflect any options past Stage 1, we do offer, upon individual request, Stage 2 software that offers a DPF and EGR delete. If you're interested or if you have any other technical questions, please send an email to our John at [email protected].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts