Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there and thank you ahead of time.

Does anyone know the layout of the fuses and relays under the hood of my '04 Touareg V8? My headlight range control comes up on the dash and I would like to just shut it off. I read that it is under the hood but not sure where. Can any one help. I have attached a picture of what I found. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I suspect pulling the fuse to the module will still throw a code if the central electronics unit is looking for the headlight range controller. Maybe not. If you have VCDS, you can scan it and see WHY the error is occurring.

You'll probably need to google for a fuse layout. That's how I found one for my T2.

·
Registered
2005 Touareg - 3.2L BMX
578 Posts
Hi there and thank you ahead of time.

Does anyone know the layout of the fuses and relays under the hood of my '04 Touareg V8? My headlight range control comes up on the dash and I would like to just shut it off. I read that it is under the hood but not sure where. Can any one help. I have attached a picture of what I found. Thanks
There are four sensors. Two in the front on the upper control arms and two in the rear. Don't believe you can fix the error until you replace the bad sensor or sensors. Search this site certain there are posts related to this issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts