Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping someone give me an answer to problem that went from small issue to nightmare real quick.

2008 Touareg V8

On my way to work this morning I received the "check turn signals" message on the dash. Noticed the right side indicator was blinking fast, could look out the passage window and see the signal on the mirror was blinking normal speed. I pulled over to see if it was the front or rear bulb and neither one were working. I also noticed at this time that the left tail light was out.

When I got out of work I checked it again. Right turn signal still not working but the left tail light was back on. When I got home I checked the left turn signal and both sides would blink.

After trying to search for an answer online, I went back outside and then noticed that even with the vehicle off, locked and sitting for about 15 minutes, the left side tail light and front marker light and the right side front and rear turn signal lights won't shut off.

I have no idea where to even start with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for all the help guys, couldn't have got down to the bottom of this issue without ya.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Glad you're sorted. Thanks for letting us know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts