Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been searching forever for a one forever now. im only finding 2004-2008 but no 2009. I want know if i should just purchase a 2008, i just need the fit not really the power folding, etc?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
First generation Touareg comes in two versions: 2003-2007 then 2007-2010. So you are ok with a 2007 to 2010 mirror. You will even be better armed with a part number. You need to be careful if you have folding mirrors or not. Don’t just electric Mirrors. If you have a folding switch you need power folding mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First generation Touareg comes in two versions: 2003-2007 then 2007-2010. So you are ok with a 2007 to 2010 mirror. You will even be better armed with a part number.

Sorry, to specify not just the mirror but the housing as well

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Take a look here for the part number: (Right = 7L6857528F)

Edit:

Housing is number 13. When you select it you get all the different options. Choose according to what you have on your treg, example Lane Assist (7L6857528G) or no Lane Assist (7L6857528F).

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
So you’re not looking for the housing only! What is wrong with your mirror? You don’t have to hope for it to fit if hour order the right part. The whole assembly is different and contains lots of stuff. You have to be careful. There are ways to check what you have. Have places the order? It’s almost the dealer price at 300$. Add 100$ and you get it from the dealer. I will check prices later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Remember I said not just the mirror the entire housing as well in the beginning. At this point if it doesnt fit ill just return it. Theres no where that im finding this item.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Ok I see. You need the whole assembly. The housing sounds like outside cap :)
Let me know if you need help with the install later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, i just ordered the one from ebay when it comes i will probably need the help to install. For now im trying to find the best glue to hold the pieces together until then

1 - 10 of 10 Posts