Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, My full name is Anselm and I just joined the forum. However, I reside in Lagos Nigeria and I've had a 2006 shadow blue Treg for 3 yrs running now ( bought in the USA) and it still remains my favourite amongs all my vehicles...read up alot of the discusions and tripped with all the support from all.
Looking forward to a grt time as well here.
Cheers! :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all, My full name is Anselm and I just joined the forum. However, I reside in Lagos Nigeria and I've had a 2006 shadow blue Treg for 3 yrs running now ( bought in the USA) and it still remains my favourite amongs all my vehicles...read up alot of the discusions and tripped with all the support from all.
Looking forward to a grt time as well here.
Cheers! :cool:
Hi Anselm, my full name is Bolade. I live in Lagos but work in Abuja. I agree with you bcos I just got a 05 treg v8 and already it's my favorite... what's funny was that the very first nite I took delivery I went on a test ride with my wife and two kids...and after we returned home my 5 yr old son asked my wife..."Mummy, can daddy's car fly?" When asked why he said that, he responded "it feels the same way whenever he flys to Abuja on holidays"...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Eket, Nigeria and had to replace my car after a serious accident. I took my daughter who jaust came in from school on a ride on my 04 treg v6 and after we returned home home she said " Daddy, I am glad you had that accident"... This car is the real deal.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi guys I live in Lagos I own a 2004 v8 Army green Treg, great truck I must confess acceleration is heavenly. A bit of cosmetic wear with buttons, was looking to changin it still looking though but something just keeps saying you can fix it hence I haven't sold it.

·
Super Moderator
3,812 Posts
Welcome to the Nigerian Team, how about some photos and details on your Tregs...?

This forum just keeps growing.....

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
What a small world we have !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
Odessa
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing