Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm placing my order for my V6 TDi today..... my only torment is what colour, I currently own a Leon Cupra R in platinum grey... which isn't to indifferent to Off Road.... but I also really love the look of the Treg in Diamond Black.... So come on guys please assist, I'm also struggling to find any decent pictures to help me choose....

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have an Offroad Grey Treg. From the colors in the US it's the one I like the most. I'd probably pick the other grey if I were living in Europe - Salt Lake Grey. Black looks good, but it's the worst color to keep clean. White is nice, but my wife doesn't want to drive an ambulance. That's what she calls white SUVs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I really like the offroad Gray, but could not locate one with the options I wanted. I chose Colorado Red, which I am really happy with. I get a lot of compliments on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The order is in and I have gone for the Diamond Black... have to say it was the toughest call I've had to made ever, with regards to the colour of a motor.... thanks to those that tried to aid my cause.... now its just count down.... :joy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts