Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, went through posts, and searched. Our Treg was the first here in Sacramento CA to have to be replaced after a recall notice (found out ONLY when we went in the 5k oil rape) Went in last Wed, finally done today. Anyone else have a prob with the front tires 'scrubbing' when slow turns were done? might be it.

Why are we not getting notices like most others do? Chit I havent moved or anything :anger:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
The transfer case issue is NOT A RECALL, it's a TSB - Technical Service Bulletin.

When you take your 'T' into the shop, the service advisor should check to see if there are any outstanding TSBs on your vehicle... then get them fixed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep found that out, unless it is a safety issue they will due it when it comes in for scheduled service, silly me :giggle:

Yep the front tires were scrubbing when pulling out of a parking spot, kinda like the rear spool in the back of my Bronco, but less noisey
:dance:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.