Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I have a fault/ warning light disaster after plugging in my box trailer and blowing the no 1 fuse. I have so many warning lights and messages and no speedo no aircon, fan works, can't clear any faults with a vag14 cable and vcds, tried removing both batt neg , pulled the 3 fuses on the trailer/ towbar in the fuse box, pulled the plug on the brake ecm hidden in the right rear pannel, any help please. Cheers Bruce
I would send a pic if I could work out how

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
What is a VAG 14 cable?
I would check the battery relay on top of front battery. Copper color needs to show in the sight glass. Bentley is adamant about connecting/disconnecting batteries in proper order on early V10: front disconnected first/reconnected last.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vag14 cable is supplied by total car diagnostics here in Au has Ross tech on it same download v14.7, will redo the batt in the right sequence and check the relay. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He mate. Nothing worked. All ideas are appreciated. Sending the car to the local dealer terrifies me, but looks like no option.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
You could post a complete VCDS autoscan. If it were genuine VCDS the Ross-tech forum would be best. You could also try here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts