Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife wanted a bigger trailer, so we got a truck.

Anyone interested in

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0095TC604/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
JR Products 2899 Aero 2 Towing Mirror - Pair

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P0ZA86/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Tekonsha 90250 Prodigy RF Electronic Brake Control

Oh, and I got a Ross Tech Cable (Only used it on one car)
I'll get some pictures and prices up tomorrow, just wanted to toss a feeler out there to see if anyone was interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Interested in the Ross Tech Cable. What model is it and how much?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shoot! I posted this late one night after a couple of beers! I need to get some pics up. It's Hex-Can.. picked it up a while back.. used it with one 2014. Lemme gather all of this up, and get some pics. I can't find the invoice, and while I don't think it's VIN limited. I can't list a price without pics, I think that I am skirting the rules as it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about the delay, here is the pics, and I found the cargo net too!

Net - $20
Brake Controller - $250
Ross Tech Cable - $250
Mirrors - $40

Take everything $500 and I'll mail it on monday!

I used these to tow a 3500lb popup over the rockies, and for about 10k miles. Going camping was taking more support supplies, and the kids are getting bigger, I was running in to payload issues. But the Touareg pulled it without an issue, and the mirrors while I thought were silly at first helped out so much.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trailer Stuff (again now with pictures!)

Hey, so I posted this a while back as a feeler and neglected to include pictures, and prices.

All the stuff you need to tow with your touareg, plus some! Shipped from South South Texas 78414.

Net - $20
Brake Controller - $250
Ross Tech Cable - $250
Mirrors - $40 (NTDI has dibs)

Take everything $500 and I'll mail it on monday!

I used these to tow a 3500lb popup over the rockies, and for about 10k miles. Going camping was taking more support supplies, and the kids are getting bigger, I was running in to payload issues. But the Touareg pulled it without an issue, and the mirrors while I thought were silly at first helped out so much.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 17 of 17 Posts