Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals I'm new here and thought i would ask this question here cause it will have the most views.. I'm looking at buying my first touareg...

now just to clear this up I will be using this car for towing my race car around and heading to the beach some times.. mostly the missus will be using it every day... i was thinking the V6tdi or the V10 i love the power and pulling power the V10 has on paper but not sure on the rego cost and fuel cost...

what i was to know is can i turn the traction control off and the stability control and all that other crap.. i want to have fun in mud some times as well.. a friend has a 2011 triton and he car turn either off which = 0 fun in the mud...

·
Registered
210 Posts
To have all the fun you could ask for in the mud, all you have to do is press "ESP OFF" button, which is directly above the cup holders. This disables the esp, or the electonic stability program, and a yellow symbol appears in the gauges showing that it has been turned off. Pressing it again will turn it back on and the light will disappear. Hope this helps :)
Curt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.