·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:

TPMS Sensors: 7PP 907 275F

Set of (4). Can PM you a picture.

Backstory:

Had these installed on dedicated winter wheels. Worked fine with 2013 Touareg. I replaced the 2013 with a 2016 Touareg and the sensors are not compatible.

I understand that the batteries are good for 5 years, so these have a decent life ahead of them (almost 4 years left).

Make me an offer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Interested, but need price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For Sale:

TPMS Sensors: 7PP 907 275F

Set of (4). Can PM you a picture.

Backstory:

Had these installed on dedicated winter wheels. Worked fine with 2013 Touareg. I replaced the 2013 with a 2016 Touareg and the sensors are not compatible.

I understand that the batteries are good for 5 years, so these have a decent life ahead of them (almost 4 years left).

Make me an offer.
Hi, I am looking for sensors for my 2017 Touareg, all i can find on line is the 7PP 907 257F type. Did you recall the part number for the sensors compatible with your 2016 Touareg
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,745 Posts
Hi, I am looking for sensors for my 2017 Touareg, all i can find on line is the 7PP 907 257F type. Did you recall the part number for the sensors compatible with your 2016 Touareg
Thanks
OP has not been active since '16. You may not hear from him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.