Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No longer required as my Touareg is now "too long in the tooth" for serious off-road touring. This DIY wheel carrier has handled the Tanami Track and all around the Kimberley without any problem. Designed and built tough! Better than anything in the commercial market.

Fits standard 50mm horizontal tow hitch receiver. Carrier post tilts to allow tailgate to open, and can also be tilted all the way down if required. Includes DIY licence-plate assembly (with light and flat 7-pin connector).

$100 - which I will be donating to the bushfire crisis recovery.

Pick up only, Contact me on 0423 441 217, or PM me.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am surprised - >160 views but no interest??

OK, Price is reduced to ZERO. I would be disappointed to have to offload this wheel carrier to my local waste management depot.

PM me for pick up (Canberra).

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am surprised - >160 views but no interest??

OK, Price is reduced to ZERO. I would be disappointed to have to offload this wheel carrier to my local waste management depot.

PM me for pick up (Canberra).
Good fella. I’d be all over it if you weren’t on the other side of international date line...

I’m going to find a place to donate to brush fire efforts, just because you’ve inspired me with your offer.

All the best for an end to that madness, some of us are paying attention over here and eager to see an end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Under offer

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you still have this I am interested. Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts