Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My 2013 has a factory towbar and wiring.
There is no power from the wiring. Distance sensors still work with trailer etc.
Can I check with my mechanic and his rosstech if everything is ok should I go to the dealer?
The previous owner says that everything worked but he did supply two factory 13 pin harnesses!
No alarms come up. If it was a fuse there should be alarms.
Thanks.
Neil

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 13 pin adaptor to 7 pin. I've tried a single brake light for a brake light on a bike rack and also my camper trailer. Neither are leds. I do have an led adaptor that I haven't tried.
Thanks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So. It finally woke up!
Alarm up to say the trailer indicators need attention. All good. Fifth time was the charm.
Maybe lack of use.
Now to find the brake controller connection.
Thanks.
Neil

·
Registered
223 Posts
To my knowledge there is still no dedicated plug for brake controller in aus models you will have to wire it no plug and play, also there is no need for led adapters anymore
Regards
Colin

·
Registered
14 Posts
To my knowledge there is still no dedicated plug for brake controller in aus models you will have to wire it no plug and play, also there is no need for led adapters anymore
Regards
Colin
How did you go with the brake controller did you find a plug ???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Colin G
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing