Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure. it does fit the 08-12 though. probably fits on fine but the tow module might not work with yours. could ask some of the guys on the forums.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure but i know the oem tow package tows the max available of 9k. i had the v6 and it did its job towing my 6k lbs boat. it will def fit your 2009 touareg. the tow module is already programmed. this will directly bolt right up. come to kennesaw georgia and ill install it for you. i also have the vag-com programmer and the v8 stainless stell oval tips for sale too. xm sat module too

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
not sure but i know the oem tow package tows the max available of 9k. i had the v6 and it did its job towing my 6k lbs boat. it will def fit your 2009 touareg. the tow module is already programmed. this will directly bolt right up. come to kennesaw georgia and ill install it for you. i also have the vag-com programmer and the v8 stainless stell oval tips for sale too. xm sat module too
The max towing with an OEM hitch is only 7700lbs. This should fit from 04-10. Nothing changed in the rear of the car in the T2 from the T1.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hope you replaced the original steel beam armature that the towbar fits in place of - if not, that Touareg is an accident waiting to happen - no protection if it gets rear-ended.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a truck ran into me at 65mph and took off the front end of my t-reg. he ran a red light . the one thing i can say about these cars is they are safe for sure. the ins company wasn't getting my tow package as i installed that after i bought it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts