Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm helping friends who are shooting a video in and around Phoenix the week of Sept 27 for a top-tier tire manufacturer. They're looking for (one) Toureg (or a Cayenne) with 22s to photograph (video and stills)

Shooting date is most likely Sept 30 or Oct. 1. Time still to be arranged.
If you have a Toureg with 22s, this could be a win-win, as the vehicle owner will receive a certificate good for four new tires. The video is NOT for commercials, but internal/dealer communications and possibly trade show(s) or exhibitions.

The owner needs to be available and the shooting may entail night shooting at a restaurant, club or other night spot. If so, the shoot would start later in the day. But only one day/night is required. (I mentioned the dates above because there are two days of shooting envisioned.)

Bright, bold colors preferred.

If interested, pls. send msg. (w/photo of Treg if you like) to:

[email protected]

thank you!

· Registered
22 Posts
I don't have 22's but if you are willing to sponsor them for me i would be your man for the photo shoot.
You could probably find a local dealership( or tireplace) to lend the wheels.

let me know

· Registered
1 Posts
tire video --

Stefan (or anyone else interested)

If you're still interested, please shoot me your phone and/or email. (If you can do this today -- Sunday Sept. 26 -- it will increase the likelihood of this being a win-win for all concerned :)

22s are no longer an issue, by the way. in fact, 17-inch wheels would be a plus.

you and your Touareg would need to be available this coming Friday, Oct. 1

thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.