Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183116531093

If you are a Touareg owner, today is your lucky day. I just turned in my Touareg Executive Diesel under the diesel emissions settlement buyback. There was no way I was turning these wheels in, so I swap them out with 18's and kept the 20's. These were only available on the Exec, you could buy the set from VW for 3-4k with tires.

It gets better, I just upgraded the tires last this fall. Brand new tires at $350 a pop. Michellin.

Wheels are not new, but you will not find a nicer used set. I am meticulous with my vehicles, and the rims are in great shape. No Rash. One wheel does have a 1/2 inch scratch in the wheel that did not photograph. This can be buffed out, or just left, it is not noticed.

If you are interested you can sms/ text at seven 7 three six 23 nine 224.

No low balls please, I am open to fair price but would rather keep thank give away. Full Specs Below, bid with confidence, 200 plus transactions with 100 % feedback. best of luck !

You are welcome to pick these up in person if you are in the chicagoland area. Other wise I will ship, not out of country deals please.

Brand Factory OEM

Material Aluminum

Size 20" x 9"

Diameter 20"

Width 9"

Lugs 5

Bolt Pattern 130mm

Offset 57mm

Style 5 Double Spoke

Part Number 7P6601025E88Z

Finish Silver

Year 2014