Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

· Premium Member
4,837 Posts
Nice photos PIT. Did you get inside the factory? Will we see more photos from you? I certainly hope so!

I would love to see some of the Cayennes partially assembled to finally put to rest the arguement of how much assembly is done in Liepzig versus Bratislava.

· Registered
89 Posts
ooh =P
i thought its for all VW'z
anyhow
aslong as we get our touareg it doesnt matter where it was built

· Registered
119 Posts
Vega said:
The Cayenne isn't build there is it? It's funny, when I bought my Touareg the sales guy here in Germany said it was built up North in Germany.
That's what they say because a "German" made car sells better !!
All Touaregs are made in Bratislava for the moment.
All the Germans makes are making some of there cars outside Germany. Even Mercedes (Spain, ...), BMW (China, ...), Audi (also China, ...), ... Of course they say those cars are only for the Chinees market, but not that many Chinees people are able to buy a BMW 5 series or a Audi A6 series, ... We know better ....

Of course the quality is checked and the Germans still are in charge there, so the quality should still be good.

· Registered
25 Posts
Hi Pitt

Perhaps you can give us a sneak preview of the birth of the 2005 Touaregs when they first come off the line. I have been told that they will be out in late September or October. How far do you live from the plant?
If you hear of any significant changes, please keep us informed.

Thanks

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@ mochamuscle
... unfortunately Bratislava (Slovakia) is 950 km (590 mi) away from Berne (Switzerland). But I keep you informed when I'm there next time ;-))
Grets Pit

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.