Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in phoenix/scottsdale and i see at least 10 touaregs per day on average, which seems like alot more than other people see in their states.

i do travel around a bit trough the country and i have never seen more than 2 -3 within a day.

i wonder if someone can get some numbers on what state has sold the most t-regs.

....my two cents , i guess

· Registered
1,294 Posts
Yes there are quite a few TRegs in Arizona. I visited Tuscon earlier this year and saw a ton, but not really that much more than here in the bay area. There are four Tregs within just a few blocks of where I live and I see quite a few during my commute each day.

· Registered
328 Posts
Hmm. I live in Chandler and travel to downtown Phoenix every day (well, I used to, I'm on an "extended vacation" right now) and I'm lucky if I see another one besides mine!

· Registered
328 Posts
I was up in North Phoenix the other week and saw a number of Touaregs. There were all V6's without PPlus pkg. Still none in Chandler besides mine, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.