Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

I been working with Volkswagen for 8 years .I can say the Touareg is the best Suv in its class ever made so consider all yourselfs that own 1 to be very Proud owners and if their any one thinking of purchasing a new or used I will be able to help you out.

I have driven and expereinced the range from 2.5 m/Tdi right up to the V10TDi. I also quaified as VW Tech in Europe which make it easy to know and understand product

I currently work at Georgetownvw and now work as Sales consultant
We have currently 6 Touaregs in stock.

Take a look at my video and if you need any help give me a SHOUT.:)

Thanks for your time
Gerry Hyland VW
www.georgetownvw.com

·
Administrator
4,833 Posts
Your duplicate posts have been deleted. Please do not spam the forums with multiple posts. Also since you are here on a commercial basis, you have been so identified and any commercial posts need to be in the commercial forum.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome aboard Gerry: I am looking for a Touareg TDI, and will probably go to the U.S. to purchase. I looked at your website and saw the 2010 TDI for $55K CDN and then looked in the U.S. at a 2011 TDI (same ie. nav. system etc.) for $46K U.S.. Why are we not as competive?

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey

Its not often we come by in the V 10 , but ill add you to our C/Base and ill dig out a few V10 owners and see would they be intrested in upgrading.

Regards
Gerry Vw

1 - 6 of 6 Posts