Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my father owner two FSI Tregs (now a T3 Hybrid which I do not like at all) I would like a Treg V8 FSI for a daily. Year does not matter, or if it is a T2 or not. As long as it is an FSI. Looking for one with Teak interior. Exterior color is not as important to me. Also the more options the better. Would at least like 4-zone with the dynaudio. The lower miles the better. I just missed out on a 07 with 38k for 15k, so low miles are a plus. Air ride would also be great, but not a deal breaker. I am in chicago area, but don't mind traveling for the right car. Please let me know what you have!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Also look in the national car ad sites like cars.com and edmunds.com.

I wanted a V8, air suspension and the rear locker. A hard combo to find under $13,000 and not beat up and ugly. LOL!

I found mine about 900 miles away from me. I flew out there, the dealer picked me up at the airport and I drove it home with a big smile on my face.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also look in the national car ad sites like cars.com and edmunds.com.

I wanted a V8, air suspension and the rear locker. A hard combo to find under $13,000 and not beat up and ugly. LOL!

I found mine about 900 miles away from me. I flew out there, the dealer picked me up at the airport and I drove it home with a big smile on my face.
I have looked all over cars.com and auto trader, non really stick out to me. Our 07 was a nightmare but our 08 was great. I definitely want to buy the right one.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Look south. The last two vehicles (including Touareg) I bought were from the south. Less rust to deal with and overall in better condition. Snow, salt and cold weather really do a job on vehicles. In AZ, cars look perfect. Until you see their cracked dash pads, that is! LOL!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts