Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I order the new Touareg 2 weeks ago and today the dealer phone me about delivery time:D. My car will go in production week 25:cool: and will be ready for me 3-4 weeks later.

How about the deliverysituation in your contries?

BR

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ours will be part of the first shipment to Canada - late October/early November. We cannot wait.

Does anyone know if the back hatch widow opens on the 2011?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ours will be part of the first shipment to Canada - late October/early November. We cannot wait.

Did you receive yours yet TDV6?

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's awesome Sam! Congratulations! May I ask what part of Canada are you in? VW is saying it's going to take almost a month to get it from Halifax to Saint John, NB! A four-hour drive! I realize there's a lot of work to do at the port to get the vehicles all out of containers, sorted and loaded onto trucks ... but ... yeesh!! (I'm just slightly impatient ... )

Thanks Sam ... enjoy your new ride!

Cheryl

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Thanks Cheryl, I was very excited to receive it. I'm near Toronto, Ontario.I had ordered the vehicle in July the first week the orders were made available in Canada. I was pretty impatient as well, so when I was in Europe over the summer I made sure I drove one out there. I think the vehicle sat in port a while for a nav update or somthing, I'm heading to Sussex, NB to visit family in a week, maybe you'll see my t-reg around.(I'm sure I'll be making a few trips to St John)
Here are a few pictures I posted shortly after receiving it.

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f49/picked-up-my-2011-v6-tdi-this-week-48243.html

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's gorgeous Sam! I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for your beautiful white Egg with Ontario plates. If you see a crazy lady in a gold coloured 04 Jetta TDI wagon waving frantically at you, it's me. :) Safe travels down this way, and have a wonderful holiday with your family!

Cheryl

·
Registered
1 Posts
In Belgium delivery time is two months.
I ordered mine Touareg V6 TDI 2011 the 27th of july en I drove with this car the first week of oktober.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Delivery time

In Belgium delivery time is two months.
I ordered mine Touareg V6 TDI 2011 the 27th of july en I drove with this car the first week of oktober.
Congratulations! I am envious ...

Mine has been on order since October 1st (almost three months now) and isn't expected to arrive for another two months, the end of February, making it almost five months from order to delivery.

I hope you're enjoying your new ride!

CJCamper

·
Registered
367 Posts
I ordered mine when they were released in the US, first week of November or so and my port due date is Feb 14. There is some issue with the Execline/Executive trim level. Other threads and forums have indicated the delay is due to a supplier issue. A Brit said his dealer told him it was due to a fire. On the other hand, 2-3 months seems to be what it traditionally takes to order one.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
It doesn't.

In the UK people are having to wait at least 5 months if not a lot more [up to 8 months] for cars. The delays are so bad VW is giving free extras on the cars, a guarantee on part exchange prices agreed weeks/months ago and loan cars where lease companies insist on having an owner's existing car returned to them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My Dad is in love with MY2011 V6 TDI…!
I so totally get that! My Dad can't wait for mine to arrive! ;) Hoping it's going to be at the dealer TOMORROW.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts