Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Ross-Tech cable. Used it to work on 2004 Touareg. Like new condition. $200, (the price includes handling and shipping within continental US)

DSC_0583.jpg

2. Air hose. Like new. $120 (the price includes handling and shipping within continental US)

DSC_0584.jpg

3. Blitz adapter, plugs into the CD changer plug on the back of the radio to offer iphone connection and charge. $30 (the price includes handling and shipping within continental US) I don not have the cable, however BS-G2 cable available for $24 at USA Paypal order form

DSC_0587.jpg

4. Keyless Start Button and Harness. $80 (the price includes handling and shipping within continental US) Was used in touareg for about 6 months, like new. Installation instructions available at VW TOUAREG - KEYLESS START INSTALLATION

DSC_0582.jpg

5. 4 keys to remove Touareg radio, or any VW or Audi radio. $10 (the price includes handling and shipping within continental US)

DSC_0585.jpg

6. Oil Filter for Touareg V10 TDI $10 (the price includes handling and shipping within continental US)

DSC_0588.jpg

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I thought I seen somewhere that the Ross Tech software is not transferrable, I take it you are not offering the cable only?

·
Supreme Member
2,372 Posts
I believe the software is a free download to any PC. It's the hardware that costs the $$. You can buy a used one but if you want updates or product support, you have to register the cable for $99.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I believe the software is a free download to any PC. It's the hardware that costs the $$. You can buy a used one but if you want updates or product support, you have to register the cable for $99.
OK, by hardware I take it there must be more than just the USB connector supplied?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is transferrable. Vag-Com cable is fully functional on any PC when used with interface. Software can be downloaded from the web site for free. To verify please refer to Ross-Tech: Home

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can you please provide a link to the ross-tech site indicating exactly the cable you have? (provided it is still available)
Thabks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts