Club Touareg Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Unofficial Touareg meet North & South I-15 Riverside to Vegas Sunday 12/13/15

Packed up the family for an overnight trip to Vegas. On the way to Vegas I saw about 6 T-Regs on the North and South side of I-15. I passed a 2016 TDI heading North with me. Guy gave a thumbs up. I flashed the hazards. My wife laughed at our greetings.

Touareg got a good DPF burn on the way there and back. Climbing the grades in 7th gear at about too fast MPH was fun. Been driving a lot locally so it was over due.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Spotted a brown Touareg TDI in Lynchburg VA this weekend. I went to park next to it and suddenly remembered I had stolen my daughter's Jetta for the trip!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Roseville, CA (HWY 80) West bound - Grey - 10AM - Left Lane

Approximately the 100 Mile Marker, spotted a Treg, with oval exhaust tips. I couldn't get closer to see more details. Hopefully the tips will help ID MY.

Two cars behind was a White Porsche Cayenne.

So for a short period of time it was the three of us going down the freeway.

Maybe someone noticed and thought they were going through a heard of VAGS. :D

That could have been mine! I just bought it in 2019 but I bought it in Auburn Can, near Roseville. It's an 08 slate V8

·
Registered
2004 V8 air ride locking diffs
5 Posts
I live in Pray Montana, working in Gardiner Montana. There is a white and a black Touareg parked across the street from me everyday.

·
Registered
163 Posts
We Love Touaregs in Montana
I bought one to fix up as I thought it would be a great first car for my daughter. Liked it so much I ended up getting another one for me. Friend of mine at work like them so much he went out and got one also.
Nice to see someone else from MT on here.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts