Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a vacation set up in Oct., arriving in Melbourne 16 Oct. and leaving out of Melbourne on the 29 Oct. Any tips on who to contact/e-mail for avalibility, rates, etc. Any help will be appreciated Thanks, Ken:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you are looking to rent a Treg, I don't know of anywhere in Melbourne that would have one. If you are looking for car rental companies try the yellow pages (yellowpages.com.au). I have always found the smaller companies with the not so glossy adds give better service more competitive prices and sometimes unlimited k's,as well as being much easier to deal with. Be sure to pack clothes for all seasons, Melbourne is known for having 4 seasons in one day and this last week has been no exception 40 degrees one day, less than 20 degrees the next and even snow in some parts of Victoria!
Good luck and remember we drive on the correct side of the road!:p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Reggie, I'll try the yellow pages as you suggest. I have plenty of lead time to research whats avaliable, have even thought about a motorcycle, but dismissed that thought. It seems that the older we get the more we enjoy our comforts. As far as driving on the correct side of the road I think that I am dy:grin:slexic enough to adapt quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts