Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well it was a love hate relationship but my touareg is gone now and I never got around to installing the rear undercarriage protection on it...so it up for grabs ...i would prefer local (sarasota/tampa, fl but will consider shipping ...i still need to go to pack and ship and see how much lmk I will post a price once I know what shipping is as I am just trying to see if there is an interest for this or if I just put it on ebay p/n# 7LO 071 611 2BC

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
You need to post a picture of the actual item you are selling or this post will go away.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pictures posted and other items

ok so all pictures are posted for the undercarraige piece and I also have the leather bound owners manual, wheel key and a set of keys for the roof racks

·
Registered
276 Posts
what color is this? is it grey cuz it looks black? Does it work with parking sensors? How much are you asking!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It looks like they are selling for around 400 now but I'll take any offers and let you know paypal only please unless in person if someone is serious I will take box to pack and ship for pricing

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Skid Plate - Rear, w/o PDC, kit complete

MSRP $39.00
Item Number: 7L0-071-611- -2BC
Skid Plate - Rear, w/o PDC, kit completeMade of ABS plastic (5mm). Painting not required. Metallic gray. Helps protect against undercarriage damage. Not applicable with Electronic Parking Sensor.
Color:Anthracite

1 - 14 of 14 Posts