Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im looking for a parts catalog to suit 2015 R line.
I hit a small roo and it broke the lower section of the grill, just wondering if anyone knows where i can purchase one without the dealer mark up.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hi, Im looking for a parts catalog to suit 2015 R line.
I hit a small roo and it broke the lower section of the grill, just wondering if anyone knows where i can purchase one without the dealer mark up.
Any prestige panel beater should be able to quote you on parts. If you are in Melb contact Peter at Novak Panels in Sth Melb. We wen through the same process last month when he was quoting on replacing all the front end parts for my 2015 R-Line.

He also repaired my side mirror (as new) that came apart after a minor impact 6 months ago for under $300 where the dealership was quoting replacing it for around $2000.

Great guy and great shop for anyone in Melbourne for any sort of panel work. If you can pick your own repairer, iInsist on going there. Insurance companies don't like them, cause they look out for the owner and don't cut corners.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Heads up...

Independent high quality body repair shops are a dying breed as the big insurers are wiping them out.

Contrary to popular belief , insurer owned shops are heavily cost driven and the results are often very poor indeed…. caveat emptor.

PLEASE find and support privately owned shops with the technical resources to repair modern vehicles, sadly you may find that soon they will all be gone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts