Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am after some help.
I own a 2004 vw touareg 3.2v6 it has been playing up recently not wont to start propaley it will start but run rough won't tick over in less I give it some gas. Once it has gotupto temp if turn it off then start it again it will start fine run with no problems. Then some times it starts absolutely fine then sometimes not. I have been told that it's the chain needs replacing.?? Also told I will be looking at 20+hours labour all in I'm looking at just under £3000. Any help or information would be amazing thank you all in advance jon:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks for responding.
It has about 84 thousands on the clock. It has been to the garage was there for a week with them fiddling about with it change some sensors said it was fine went to pick it up and they said that it's playing up again so they won't know if it is the chain in less they take the engine out. The engine management light is on when is doesn't run Wright. I didn't think I would be the but 20hours labour just to find out is crazy. Thank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.