Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I have for sale a FULL set (front & rear) of NEW NEVER USED Touareg brake cross drilled and slotted rotors, pads, clips and pad wear sensors. If you need brakes before Christmas holidays - now is the time.

I purchased these excellent brakes from the USA, i have them on my Jetta TSi and they are BRILLIANT - HOWEVER as a newbie to Touaregs, i didnt know that the R5 is the ONLY Touareg with a different stud pattern to ALL other Touaregs (why do that !!)

Anyway it was way too expensive to return to the USA, so i bought another lot, and now i have this lot for sale and all i ask is to cover my costs.

The asking price is $800 for the lot, they cost me $860 delivered. If you've ever done rotors on your Touareg from VW you know this about the installed cost of just one corner, here you get all 4 !!

They come in two boxes and happy to provide dimensions if you want to work out courier costs OR you can pick them up from me at home (Post code 3764) or in Melbourne CBD.

I have taken a FULL high res photos with measurements which you can look at here (http://sdrv.ms/1egKRAT )

I will be advertising these on eBay later on as a buy it now option, however i wanted to offer them to club members first.

In terms of fitment the following models apply:
The fronts can fit
Porsche Cayenne 2004-2006 with 330mm Front Rotors
VW Touareg 2004-2007 with 330mm Front Rotors
VW Touareg 2008-2010 Touareg 2, V6, 3.6L or 4.2L, V8 or TDI 330mm Front Rotors

The rears can fit
Audi Q7 2007-2010
Porsche Cayenne 2003-2010 with 330mm Front Rotors
VW Touareg 2004-2007 with 330mm Front Rotors
VW Touareg 2008-2010 Touareg 2, V6, 3.6L or 4.2L, V8, V10 5.0L, 330mm or 350mm Front Rotors

Happy for you to call or PM me, and i can tell you all about these brakes - i am so happy with the performance of these pads & rotors.

Cheers & thanks for reading
Garron

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts