Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price to sell, introductory price! :thumbup::thumbup:
Testing is done on the Tiguan and Touareg (02-current) Models and they LOOK GREAT
Features of our LEDs:
-Lifetime Warranty
-The lights will "fade out" when you turn off your car just like your current stock lights -
These will not stay on or "glow" after you shut off your car
-Crisp White color
–No cheap blue or yellow tint
-Works with MFD (car controls)
-No Errors
-Plug and Play

(click image to take you to the product)

Don't forget! ALL ITEMS SHIP FREE WITHIN THE US & Free tools with any full interior LED kit purchase:

Thank you

·
Registered
481 Posts
I just installed this kit in my 2006 V6. This is my second kit from DeAutoKey as I did my 2012 Hybrid last year. Once again, everything is great with this kit. It comes with separate pouches for each area of the car (eg. Trunk, footwell, dome) to make things easy. They are bright and look great.

A few months ago, I bought a used kit for $20 from someone on this site who said they paid the same as what I paid for the DeAutoKey kit, so I snatched it thinking I could save a few bucks. I finally got a chance to install them last weekend and I was very unimpressed. Some of the bulbs didn't even fit and the ones that did were dim, had weird spotting issues or both. I promptly ordered the DeAutoKey kit and couldn't be happier.

Since it's my wife's car, I hope she likes them, because I bought a kit for her EOS too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts