Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
3,296 Posts
36 here

· Registered
143 Posts
12johnny said:
35 here... it amazes me that here in the States there are really young Treg drivers-owners... in Europe, being this car so expensive, the average age of the owners is fairly high...

\:D/
you should move to Atlanta. Apparently there are more high end cars rolling the streets (per capita) than any other major metropolitan area. Honest to God, it seems that if you move here, you get the keys to a new BMW as soon as you pass through the city limits.

· Registered
13 Posts
Yee, Gawd. At age 59 I am definitely part of a minority. But, an OF (old fart) liuke me still finds the Touareg fun and cool to drive. Yes, for all you young people out there life goes on past 50!

· Registered
119 Posts
12johnny said:
35 here... it amazes me that here in the States there are really young Treg drivers-owners... in Europe, being this car so expensive, the average age of the owners is fairly high...

I suppose I am the exception: I am 34 and live in Europe (Belgium).

· Registered
17 Posts
Stef said:
12johnny said:

I suppose I am the exception: I am 34 and live in Europe (Belgium).
We must be too: live in the UK and we have a V10 and a V6. Age 37

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.