Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local vw dealership to inquire about buying a set of the factory floor mats that came with my Toureg and they told me they are not sold as a set but rather indivdually. Does that sound right? I have had toyotas all my life and never had a problem buying a set of four. Any ideas?

·
Registered
866 Posts
runnerfast said:
I went to my local vw dealership to inquire about buying a set of the factory floor mats that came with my Toureg and they told me they are not sold as a set but rather indivdually. Does that sound right? I have had toyotas all my life and never had a problem buying a set of four. Any ideas?
Actually, this probably does make sense in a way. All Touaregs will come with the factory mats, so they sell them individually in case one get's worn or ruined. How often would all of the original mats need to be replaced at the same time - probably rare.

Can we ask why you are looking to purchase a full set?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that I think of it you are probaly are probaly right. The drivers side front is the only one that wears out. I think I was taken back by the price ($67) for the one mat as well. Thanks for the reply. Do you know any vw dealers that sell wholesale to the public and have a website?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.