Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an injector that makes noise on my vw touareg 3.0 v6 tdi, I decided to change it and I tried to see with the Chinese vcds the codes at the injectors. During this time the software was blocked and the Touareg did not start anymore. It does not show any error. I tend to think it's the kessy block. you have any idea what we did, because after that I reprogrammed all three keys and it does not start.:crying::confused:](*,)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello guys !i need you to see how to do adaptation to ELV with VCDS. help me please!

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
I tend to suspect you killed the active keys. It is just a guess.

You can do a key adaptation using the real VCDS, but you needed the SKC code that has not been available officially for over a decade. VW will not even give the code to the dealers anymore.

I have no idea what a Chinese vcds is, but I would be very careful using it.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
The Chinese VCDS is, I suspect, a very, very cheap and unauthorised copy of the Ross-Tech cable and therein, probably, lies your problem if you were using it when the key access went tits up.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
It can be done on the T1 with the SKC.

In theory, I think the T2 could also use SKC, but VW stopped issuing SKC before the T2, if memory serves.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all key i had programing with out problem ,i find SKC ,but when i open acc/start auth. i can't see vin number . chanel 51 value its 1 and its write lerning .

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
Sorry, but I don't know what has happened.

Yes, there are a few ways to sneak the SKC out of the rom of the controller, but those discussions don't usually occur on this board. It sounds like the controller might still be in a programming mode, but I am just guessing. I am suspecting that it is something to do with the controller due to your comment about not seeing a VIN and channel 51=1 and write learning.

Hopefully the same location that had the instructions on programming the controller will have additional information on how to properly get the controller working again.

I can give you this link. It might help. VW Touareg (7L) Access/Start Authorization - Ross-Tech Wiki

Ross Tech Wiki said:
VW Touareg (7L) Access/Start Authorization
Determining IMMO-ID & VIN

[Select]
[05 - Acc/Start Auth.]
[Meas. Blocks - 08]
Select Block 081.
[Go!]
The first 17-digit string is the VIN. The second 14-digit string in the Immo-ID..
[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]
Key Matching

Prerequisites:

Battery voltage at least 12.0 V. We strongly recommend the use of a battery charger.
You can match up to 8 keys.
All keys are either new or were adapted to this car (IMMO-ID) before.
While adapting each key, make sure to place the other keys away from the ignition lock (reader coil). The passenger seat is an adequate place.
If all Keys are new OR the first inserted Key is new, the Ignition will NOT switch ON with this key.
Put the first Key into the ignition Lock, but do NOT switch ON the ignition.
Press and Hold the Brake Pedal for 20 Seconds to wake up the Diagnostic Databus.

[Select]
[05 - Acc/Start Auth.]
[Meas. Blocks - 08]
Select Block 022.
[Go!]
The value in field 3 must be 1. If value is not 1, the key is not capable of being adapted to Immobilizer.
You can check each key in this manner.

Select Block 024.
[Go!]
Make sure the shown lock times in field 1, 2, 3 and 4 are 0 (each field represents a time in minutes).

If the lock times are NOT 0:
Do NOT switch off the ignition!
Allow the car to sit for AT LEAST the number of minutes that were indicated by the fields 1-4.

[Done, Go Back]

[Sec. Access - 16]
There are 2 possibilities how to enter a PIN, choose the one that applies for you.

4-digit PIN
Enter zero followed by the 4-digit PIN. For example, if your PIN is 1234, enter 01234.
7-digit PIN
[Use 7-digit PIN/SKC]
Enter the 7-digit PIN, Date on which the PIN was generated by the dealer, along with the Workshop Code (WSC) and the Importer number of the dealer that generated the code.
[OK]
VAG-COM will validate the data you have entered and return you to the Login screen, where the Login Code will show as "XXXXX".

[Do it!]

[Adaptation - 10]
Enter 21 in "Channel Number".
[Read]
The "Stored Value" is the number of keys currently matched.
Enter a "new value" corresponding to the total number of keys to be matched, including any existing keys.
The old keys are automatically being cleared.
[Save]
[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]

Instrument Cluster will display "Learning Mode"

Switch Ignition OFF and remove Key, Steering Lock should engage. Insert the Key back into the ignition and switch Ignition ON. This adapts the first key.

Repeat the following steps until all Keys have been matched:
Switch Ignition OFF and remove Key, Steering Lock should engage.
Insert the next Key and switch Ignition ON.
"Learning Mode" message goes away when all keys are adapted.

Note: The above steps after saving the adaptation, should not exceed 60 seconds withing matching 2 of the keys and having one key in the ignition should not exceed 30 seconds!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i open the chanel 50 ,and i write there SKC code , TEST - SAVE done ,goo back. Nothing changes. ??????

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi everyone! Finally, I find the issue after so long time. It's was electrical fuel pump. Its first time when I have met this situation. Never happen before, fuel pump to stuck suddenly. I change the fuel pump and after that, I removed all the air from the injection system to increase the fuel pressure. A the end the car started. Thanks very much, everyone for your help!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Well done and thank you for coming back to post the solution.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts