Club Touareg Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
I have come across some training documents at https://slideplayer.com/slide/13565995/ there a few different documents available and can be seen when downloading, it's a bit messy as you have to agree to post on social media, but after selecting eg facebook you can download then delete the facebook popup without entering any detail.

Registered
Thought I'd contribute to the forum by uploading the factory service manual for the 2011-2017 Touareg. Manuals included:

• All wiring/component locations/connector pinouts
  • 08C transmission
  • Body exterior
  • Body interior
  • Brakes
  • Communication
  • Electrical equipment
  • Engine (3L TDI Generation 2/3)
  • Fuel supply
  • HVAC
  • Suspension/wheels/steering
  • Transfer case and differentials
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pmQFIsjQ2rbGifiZi0F1M0805gQWEDLc/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy! :)
Hi and Thank you!

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
My PayPal is always open... :D :D

Registered
My PayPal is always open... :D :D
Do you happen to know if there are other troubleshooting/repair manuals available for the 7P or is this everything? I grabbed these when you mentioned it on my last post but wasn't sure if there's any additional factory manuals/guides?

Thanks again for sharing these, they've been tremendously helpful!

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
Do you happen to know if there are other troubleshooting/repair manuals available for the 7P or is this everything? I grabbed these when you mentioned it on my last post but wasn't sure if there's any additional factory manuals/guides?

Thanks again for sharing these, they've been tremendously helpful!
Those are the complete factory service manuals for everything 7P, excluding the gas, hybrid, and V8 TDI engines. I should've grabbed those when I had the chance. Everything you should need to tinker on your 7P is there. The only other thing you may wish to read are the SSPs, but those are already posted here and elsewhere on the web.

Registered
LOL.... so my chick drives a Jeep... while you're obtaining everything else that you don't need, just to supply to the rest, can you get the factory manuals for her Cherokee too? Thanks bud.... :)

Registered
Just imagine if there was something like erWin Online or similar where a bunch of people who required the same manuals could all chip in a few dollars to buy access for a day or 3 and download all the information they need.......... that would be so awesome.

Registered
Discussion Starter #33
LOL.... so my chick drives a Jeep... while you're obtaining everything else that you don't need, just to supply to the rest, can you get the factory manuals for her Cherokee too? Thanks bud.... :)
While we're on the topic of Jeeps, I need a service manual for my CJ5 with a BEW in it. Anybody got one?

Registered
Those are the complete factory service manuals for everything 7P, excluding the gas, hybrid, and V8 TDI engines. I should've grabbed those when I had the chance. Everything you should need to tinker on your 7P is there. The only other thing you may wish to read are the SSPs, but those are already posted here and elsewhere on the web.
Nice, I thought that was everything but couldn't tell if some of the stuff I could see as available on the erWin site was the same. I appreciate the help!

Registered
21 - 35 of 35 Posts