Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Touareg 4motion, deleted, remapped
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I’ve been a member of the off-road vag/Porsche community for ages now, however just started producing my own line of direct bolt on off road accessories specifically for the 7p Touaregs.
Current offerings are;

ARB single compressor mounting bracket and wiring harness. Direct plug and play, comes with inline fuse, relay and rated marine switch.
1E70A76B-2F10-4B56-A22A-9441F82E090E.jpeg 3C6AE72E-F763-4504-B9F8-FF533F756A30.jpeg

Bolt on winch mounting plate. Directly bolts on to the chassis, super heavy duty, over-engineered design 5mm steel plate. Can be installed at our Sydney workshop or shipped all throughout the country. Can also supply winch if having installed by us. Complete drive in drive out recovery package!

90E5C6F0-0EC2-4151-84EA-74AA0F0E7843.jpeg A11E21DC-B38A-4E12-8944-F8BD10803333.jpeg
43F45C68-9FEB-4689-B47E-1E484D258361.jpeg

Custom turbo back dump pipe, 3” diameter, bolts on to stock turbo, Aeroflow O2 sensor bung, 3” flex pipe to dpf. Also available is a fully custom turbo back 3” to 2.5” performance exhaust system designed specifically for the 3.0 TDI, proudly Australian made by hand in Sydney. Available for shipping Australia wide or installation in our Sydney workshop.

Stock dump pipe:
DBDAAA71-60B4-4D34-BE34-C177193FDB68.jpeg
3” proworx custom dump pipe:
3CF61FBD-1F26-4CB1-97D7-D6C34AC900C4.jpeg 953882A8-954C-4B34-B203-6DC46D0C8107.jpeg

Custom button panel:
CD4A45B4-71D2-42CE-B177-D1B7B09FFF75.jpeg E17D6198-9016-4251-8DE5-1DA5EA8AD9A1.jpeg

billet aluminium buttons laser etched with whatever you need to run on your treg/cayenne. Be it lights, an air compressor or your fridge in the rear, anything can be laser etched on your buttons and they can be wired by us to trigger anything you can think of.
We are touareg and cayenne experts so the sky is the limit!

Also available are Redarc tow pro installation, tuning, turbo upgrades and everything in between.
We are currently developing full length steel bash plates to cover engine, transmission, transfer case and fuel tank, direct bolt on for touaregs!

Cheers guys! Send me a dm on here for pricing or email me directly for more info at
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
1,981 Posts
Welcome Aaron.

What a first post!!!!!

Subscribed to see what else you will do ;)

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
1,981 Posts
@Tech Admin

Can we please add @Aaronleakey to the Vendor section (and move this thread accordingly), in order that his products and services are listed in the appropriate area?

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Good stuff Aaron, any of these (or other) items compatible with the previous T2 (7L) model?

TonyB

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Aaron thanks bloody groovy baby !!!! Your in my phone book now

Where in Syd are you ???

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good stuff Aaron, any of these (or other) items compatible with the previous T2 (7L) model?

TonyB
Hi mate, yup! Anything is possible! You name it, we can make it and fit it. This is just a sample of what we can do! Hit me up for more info!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aaron thanks bloody groovy baby !!!! Your in my phone book now

Where in Syd are you ???
Hey Odessa,

shops located in banksia south Sydney! Hit me up for more info or to discuss any ideas you may have!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Groovy ... just around the corner !!! cheers

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hi mate, yup! Anything is possible! You name it, we can make it and fit it. This is just a sample of what we can do! Hit me up for more info!
Been thinking of removing the suitcase muffler and replacing with twin pipes somewhere downstream of the CC, seems popular stateside but don't know anyone that has done it in OZ.
I don't want to do anything that may cause issues at rego renewal inspection time, any thoughts?

TonyB

·
Registered
2017 R Line V8
108 Posts
Hi Aaron
Do you make mesh screens to fit behind the grille to protect the radiators ?
Have been thinking about sourcing some stainless steel mesh to fit behind the grilles.
I have worked out how to get the upper grille out but not the bottom ones, the photo of the winch shows the bottom grille removed can this be done without removing the complete bumper ?
Thanks
Kym

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
1,981 Posts
Hi Aaron
Have been thinking about sourcing some stainless steel mesh to fit behind the grilles.
I have worked out how to get the upper grille out but not the bottom ones, the photo of the winch shows the bottom grille removed can this be done without removing the complete bumper ?
Thanks
Kym
hmmmm... I smell a "group buy"

·
Registered
317 Posts
That's a really nice looking winch for the 7P, shame I don't have one any more.

Subscribed and keen to follow this one.

Let us know if you have any tips for the T1/T2 V10 fraternity.

Pete.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Been thinking of removing the suitcase muffler and replacing with twin pipes somewhere downstream of the CC, seems popular stateside but don't know anyone that has done it in OZ.
I don't want to do anything that may cause issues at rego renewal inspection time, any thoughts?

TonyB
Hi mate, I’ve got a cracker of an exhaust on my 7p touareg currently, could defiantly make something for you that would give you the sound and performance your after. 042295260 is my number, give me a call for some more information, exhausts are a really personal thing so if your after something special we’re your blokes!
Cheers mate!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Aaron
Thanks
Kym
Hi mate, you are correct in your thinking that the bottom grill can be removed without taking the bumper off!

I could definitely do some full length stainless steel mesh behind the grill for you, the oil cooler is in front of the radiator so I would caution against pushing the mesh from the top down, you could sever/puncture a hose with the sharp mesh.
Give me a call if you would like, 0422958260!!
Cheers bud!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's a really nice looking winch for the 7P, shame I don't have one any more.

Subscribed and keen to follow this one.

Let us know if you have any tips for the T1/T2 V10 fraternity.

Pete.
Looking into it mate! Just gotta find a 7L in Sydney to test fit! 🤪

·
Registered
317 Posts
Good on you Aaron, sounds great.

Pete

·
Learner
4,982 Posts
Great stuff, do you remap the 7p V8 as well? Specs?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts