1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks AirBull for sharing this. For anyone else out there who has a 7P Touareg, consider installing DownloadThemAll for Mozilla Firefox or DownloadAll for Google Chrome, so you can batch download all these PDFs for offline access.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thank you very much AirBull for sharing! Love reading about the technical aspects of the car.

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
Done thanks. Anyone reading this thread, should the link break please pm one of the moderators so we can correct the link or remove this as a sticky.

AirBull, thanks for the gem of a find.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The link to the manuals is dead. Any chance to resurrect it? Thanks
If the link can't get resurrected, I'll see what I can do about a password-protected file share for members to use. I don't even have a Treg on this platform but I foresaw this happening so I downloaded all of them -- the moment I saw them.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Files sent to all who have requested them.........Please send me an email if you got the files or not. This is the first time I'm using Google Drive to share stuff cause the files are too big to send as email attachments.

·
Registered
273 Posts
RECEIVED!!! Thanks for the files - a wealth of info in there!! Google Drive worked well!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Files sent to all who have requested them.........Please send me an email if you got the files or not. This is the first time I'm using Google Drive to share stuff cause the files are too big to send as email attachments.
Thanks zagg, files received!!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
About this Discussion
107 Replies
75 Participants
Brinker52
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing