Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have this awesome set of scale coilovers for a T3 Touareg 2011+.

I do not need to sell them at all, but have them sitting in a box in my garage and still haven’t got around to installing them after a year and a half.

I am in VT so I am waiting for my warranty to be up... which is still in quite a while. Also learned I am expecting my first so this may get put on hold anyways as I’m not sure coilovers is the best move now :)

Just selling for what I’m into them. I got them off another awesome member on here and they had about 5,000 miles on them. In perfect shape no issues at all. PO was from California and so these are in basically mint condition with just some small scratches etc if that, from install and removal.

They came off of a V6 TDI I also confirmed w scale they are perfectly fine for the VR6 as well as I have a 14’ R line. The car is already decently low.

Anyways I’ll leave them up here, if someone is interested I’ll sell for 900$. If not I’ll keep them and get to them eventually :)

I can ship but it will be on buyers dime and I’m sure not cheap, obviously heavy. Local pickup is encouraged. I can send pics to interested parties. Text is best 802 855 3414.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fellow Vermonter! What's the ride height adjustment range? Can they be set to stock or do they have a built-in drop?

Hi rallyroo

While I cannot answer for 100% certain as I have not installed them... I did line eveything up when I got them and they get VERY close to stock height if not actually there.. at least on my R line. These are extremely adjustable offering 4” or more if I recall correctly... they are awesome for that which is why I got them. Spring rates are also set perfect for a daily driver and they have dampening control as well to adjust to how you want it... forgot to put that in the ad. 10 different adjustments currently set in the middle.

I’m going to regret selling them I think if I do haha but at the same time I’d love to see someone use them. You’re welcome to come see in person if you’re local!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone have a recommendation for roof rack crossbars for the '14 Touareg TDI (with full sunroof)? Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone have a recommendation for roof rack crossbars for the '14 Touareg TDI (with full sunroof)? Thanks

You might want to make your own thread asking this in the appropriate section.... asking on someone’s for sale thread for coilovers really doesn’t make sense... ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
You might want to make your own thread asking this in the appropriate section.... asking on someone’s for sale thread for coilovers really doesn’t make sense... ;)

no issues with the roof rack post but yah when i posted my last comment and saw the roof rack post i thought i posted to the wrong thread lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where in vt are you? I am in central nh near laconia

I am in bethel VT off 89, so easy commute from NH if you’re interested... could meet somewhere too I’m in west Lebanon often as well as a bit further down in Hopkinton sometimes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lots of inquires still then people disappear, these are a steal at this price... please serious inquiries only :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got a couple texts this weekend... just FYI I will ship these if someone wants but I am firm on my price of 900$ and shipping is not included. But I am willing to work that out w buyer if someone does want them shipped :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
6 Participants
snowboardgod
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing