Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2004 touareg 3.2l v6 is missing at idle but seems to run fine at road speed!!!
I have changed spark plugs and ignition coil, but in idle the RPM go up and down especially when i turn on the AC (Climate)!!!!
If anyone can help me, i will wait for it.

My number +3834933**** (amended by moderator to protect OP's privacy)
No need for emails to be provided here at this time.
Those that can help will respond here in this forum format.

Thankyou
;)

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Never ever put your personal private details on any forum.

You.post your problem anonymously using your selected user name and rhen wait for any replies to be posted.

Edit - thanks Mods!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 2004 touareg 3.2l v6 is missing at idle but seems to run fine at road speed!!! I have changed spark plugs and ignition coil, but in idle the RPM go up and down especially when i turn on the AC (Climate)!!!! If anyone can help me, i will wait for it.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
And you shouldn't be driving it until you fix it as it might be more serious stuff like a timing chain issue and all that scary stuff. Get a scanner and get the fault codes or take it to a vw shop to get the codes.
If it's rough only when you turn ac on then that's another story and you might look into the AC setup to see if everything is working as it should.
And do give us more details about the latest mods/repairs/service you've done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello my friend, thanks for reply and thank you a lot for helping me!

Yes i change pvc now i think it is working perfectly, but now engline light comes on and sometimes in idle it stops, here you have the codes that VCDS shows to me,

Respect,
Best regards.

And you shouldn't be driving it until you fix it as it might be more serious stuff like a timing chain issue and all that scary stuff. Get a scanner and get the fault codes or take it to a vw shop to get the codes.
If it's rough only when you turn ac on then that's another story and you might look into the AC setup to see if everything is working as it should.
And do give us more details about the latest mods/repairs/service you've done.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts