Club Touareg Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Also, when I spoke to Hayman Reese, they wouldn't fit a WDH to a Touareg.
Sorry, just to be crystal clear, I fitted a Hayman Reese anti sway bar. This has no weight distributing impact but only affects the horizontal plane sway of the caravan by way of a friction gripping plate.

Had many air suspended cars before my two Touaregs and never have I used WDH bars.

Pete

·
Registered
182 Posts
Here's the Hayman Reese friction sway control bar. Basically its a friction material brake pad type material with adjustable tightness to provide some resistance to sway. On my old Disco 3 HSE V8 (LR3) with air suspension.

Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Weight is weight. It doesn't matter whether it's in the form of people or luggage
Totally understand.

But when I'm fronting up in the courtroom addressing your Honour, I'm guessing he's going to look at the vehicles spec sheet, rather than assuming all weight (wherever it is) is equal.

I'll take the rap if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Totally understand.

But when I'm fronting up in the courtroom addressing your Honour, I'm guessing he's going to look at the vehicles spec sheet, rather than assuming all weight (wherever it is) is equal.

Try to avoid going into the showers alone. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Totally understand.

You're spot on Gibbo, your Honour will also trust that the laws of physics are equally applicable across the globe too.

Regards Pete

61 - 65 of 65 Posts