Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im looking for the grill on the picture... ebay has lots of them to an ok price but... The shipping to Norway i almost the dobble of the grill.... Anyone know someone that has free shipping to Norway or atleast not that much to send?

Attachments

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
I fitted one of these and didn't like it.

In a house move the original grille went AWOL. I think it cost GB £300 to replace!

So make sure you keep it safe!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I agree with Noob. The badgeless grille makes it look like the hillbilly Passats that is beyond repair and driven by teenagers that have the seat so far back they wave to each other trough the rear window. And their worst fear and reason for hours of route planning; speed bumps.

But, yesterday I did see a badgeless grille that actually worked. It was not only badgeless, but had a different design. But not the cheapo mosquito net style, but something else that looked OEM.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree with Noob. The badgeless grille makes it look like the hillbilly Passats that is beyond repair and driven by teenagers that have the seat so far back they wave to each other trough the rear window. And their worst fear and reason for hours of route planning; speed bumps.

But, yesterday I did see a badgeless grille that actually worked. It was not only badgeless, but had a different design. But not the cheapo mosquito net style, but something else that looked OEM.
Damn!!! i De-Badged my entire Touareg

·
Registered
46 Posts
It might work nicely, depends on the styling of the rest of the Treg. At least there's no hood & bumper notch to fill like some of the newer VW's so it's easy to switch back if needed!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think the badgeless look can be appealing. I actually went badgeless on both of my Touaregs. I personally like the clean look without the huge VW on the front.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts