Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 4 Good condition Touareg OEM rims/wheels from my 2004 V6 Touareg. Rims are in good condition, per the pictures provided. I live in Scottsdale Arizona so they have never seen snow nor that much rain either. One of the rims as a two inch scuff as depicted by the picture. Looking for $399 plus shipping cost. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to Originalwheels.com the 2004 and the 2011 Touareg have the same Bolt pattern which means they will fit.

Size: 17" x 7.5", 5 Lug, 130mm Bolt Pattern, 55mm Offset

Shipping to British Columbia Canada from Phoenix Arizona (85054 zip code) would be $225

box dimensions 20 x 12 x 20 Weight 33lbs. 4 oz. I used USPS

If you know of a cheaper solution let me know.

Regards,

Nick

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Just put a set of 17" vw canyon rims ( same as OP's) on my new cdn spec 2012 v6 Tdi ( came with sport package 20" pikes peak rims). They fit just fine, and allow me to run 235/65r17 nokian WR G2 suv tires, which are just narrow enough to allow diamondback LT snow chain use!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'm not smart enough to know if the frequency is compatible. My book says 430MHz, the eBay advert says 433.92 MHz. And I'm not sure if my dealer is smart enough either, odds are they'll more likely try to turn the discussion towards selling me OEM units instead.

//greg//

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would not see why they would not work? I try to stay away from the dealer when ever possible. They charge 300% more than anyone else. I found a local german auto repair shop via google and they have been great. As for the TPMS, I would call your dealer to see if the ebay TPMS would match your 2011. Then go to discount tire they charge 2 per TPMS installation. Hope this helps! I am willing to lower my price by the cost of the TPMS. Rims are packaged and ready to ship.

Regards,

Nick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts