Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been looking for this online with no luck. I don't feel like downloading 60GB for ElsaWin.

I'm looking for the driver side door handle removal to be exact.

Anyone can help me with this ?

Thanks !

·
Registered
734 Posts
Whoops

Hi guys,

I've been looking for this online with no luck. I don't feel like downloading 60GB for ElsaWin.

I'm looking for the driver side door handle removal to be exact.

Anyone can help me with this ?

Thanks !
Um, let me paraphrase.

You just joined the forum. This is your first post. You are too lazy to google the fix, search the forums or download a manual that may indeed have the answer you seek.

Seriously. You need to earn the right to ask others for help. You get what you pay for here, and pay is measured in Karma.

Do 30 minutes of homework searching this forum and googling. Report back with what you found, or that you didn't find anything. Then maybe the brain trusts in the forum, you know, those with at least 20 posts, will help out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've already looked on Google which didnt give me satisfying results. However It led me to this forum so I thought I could register and ask people here. I don't own the car, it's for a friend.

I found out about Elsawin which will eventualy be my solution, if no one can share the information. The files are just really heavy, I thought I could avoid it.

So before bashing on new people saying they are lazy when you clearly don't know them, just take 5 seconds of your precious lifetime and think then maybe you won't write useless thing like this.

Inner or outer?
Sorry, I forgot to mention it, it's for the outer driver handle.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I've already looked on Google which didnt give me satisfying results. However It led me to this forum so I thought I could register and ask people here. I don't own the car, it's for a friend.

I found out about Elsawin which will eventualy be my solution, if no one can share the information. The files are just really heavy, I thought I could avoid it.

So before bashing on new people saying they are lazy when you clearly don't know them, just take 5 seconds of your precious lifetime and think then maybe you won't write useless thing like this.

Sorry, I forgot to mention it, it's for the outer driver handle.
Well, if you provide Dr. Google with the following text string "how to remove outer door handle vw touareg" items four and six might satisfy you.

It's not rocket science.

BTW, I'd suggest that you do not touch your buddy's Touareg until either you or he invests in a genuine Ross Tech cable and download the Ross Tech software.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
if your friends Touareg has keyless entry, the door handle is part of that system. You will probably need VCDS to reprogram the new door handle (or at least reset the door controller). Yes, the door has it's own controller. That was a new one to me. Ha ha!

I have not seen factory assembly guide PDFs online. Probably have to get a 24 hr subscription and print the relevant pages out.

·
Registered
734 Posts
if your friends Touareg has keyless entry, the door handle is part of that system. You will probably need VCDS to reprogram the new door handle (or at least reset the door controller). Yes, the door has it's own controller. That was a new one to me. Ha ha!
Wow. Great to know!

Is there anything on this beast that doesn't have its own controller? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts