Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
@improve - really great post and tons of clear info - good job and well done explaining.

I'm not sure if he can alter the lockup point / characteristics but try giving DTA at Mascot a call and speak to John. He has the knowledge and ability to remap the transmission so might already have a potential fix for you with regard to programming.

Oz

· Registered
150 Posts
@improve - that is some seriously cool engineering, especially how you were able to discern which information you needed to grab out of the ocean of data.

If nobody else chimes in and says it, I will, excellent work!!

Coming from the Ford world, especially American Fords, there is an engineering genius available to create any part needed to make em faster, stronger, more reliable, and especially fasterer. It's a different world in VW land but to see what you have achieved is truly good work.

In my earlier post when you first raised this topic, I suggested giving DTA at Mascot a call. I think John would be very interested in your little black box and you might be able to do a commercial deal with him. Worth a shot...

Oz

· Registered
150 Posts
@improve - yeah, John is always super busy. Makes it hard when you need to ask questions of get info but he is an extremely knowledgeable guy and worth a follow up with.

Maybe ask the admin girl to give you an email address and you cna lay out for him what you've done / now have.

Oz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts