Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After over a day of searching and reading threads from here and TDIclub. Some folks with TDIs have figured out the formulas needed to create custom gauges with torque pro. I'm using Engine Link or OBDFusion on iPhone. Engine link uses same .csv files, hence same formulas! I'm guessing any 3.0 TDI T2-T3 will communicate to the app the same.

Anybody have formulas or a link to .csv files for VW from torque I can download or enter in formulas manually?

I'm gonna try the B7 Passat formulas later and see. What is most boost I'll see in my '12 TDI?

The real kicker is I'm in Canada and don't qualify for the VCDS mobile beta program. I could be a few months out...or longer depending on how this trial works out.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I would love to have ATF temperature.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to have ATF temperature.
Using torque scan add on, I was able to access trans temp. I never towed big so the was never more than 3C difference between coolant and trans temp. Most of the time they were identical as seen in pic.

image-1564678144.jpg

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Using torque scan add on, I was able to access trans temp. I never towed big so the was never more than 3C difference between coolant and trans temp. Most of the time they were identical as seen in pic.

View attachment 92313
Torque scan add on?

Please elaborate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On tdiclub there's a few posts with a link to the VW.csv file and bought an android tablet using torque pro and torque scan add on.
Where can i find those PIDs? I need to change my Transmission oil. And need to read the temp...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts