I took a long drive this weekend and encountered an issue with my DSP install. Wondering if anyone else experienced this?
I left the head unit in bluetooth source mode and didn't re-connect my phone upon returning to the vehicle. When switching back to a good source (like the radio), there was no output from the amp. I can recreate the problem by simply switching to bluetooth, waiting a couple minutes and then switching back to the radio.
The amp remains powered up with the Status LED correctly indicating the current profile, so its not a "turn-on" issue.
The amp refuses to work until I disconnect power or toggle the profile using the control button on the amp. It's as if the amp goes into an idle mode when there is no signal and is unable to reconnect once the audio signal is restored.
I sent an email to AudioTec yesterday but have yet to hear back from them.
Haven’t experienced anything like that. No issues with the function so far
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk