Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installing the Eurowise 2" inch lift kit on 2014 TDI Lux.

Ideally would like to go with 265/65R18 BFG KO2s or the new 265/65R18 Cooper Rugged Treks.
Both are 31.5" inch diameter and 10.7" section width.

The question I have is - Without having to do any trimming, will this size fit on a 2" inch lifted T3 V6 TDI without any rubbing?

If anyone has any experience with fitting 31.5" inch tire size on a T3 TDI any info would be much appreciated.....

·
Registered
2012 180TDI
208 Posts
Have them on my stock T3, so you should be fine lifted. Offset of the wheels will affect this though.

·
Registered
2012 180TDI
208 Posts
It has scuffed the front right inner liner at some point as there is a mark on it, but I never heard it do it. Falken wildpeaks, which are meant to be a "big" tyre, it has 32" written on the sidewall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Installing the Eurowise 2" inch lift kit on 2014 TDI Lux.

Ideally would like to go with 265/65R18 BFG KO2s or the new 265/65R18 Cooper Rugged Treks.
Both are 31.5" inch diameter and 10.7" section width.

The question I have is - Without having to do any trimming, will this size fit on a 2" inch lifted T3 V6 TDI without any rubbing?

If anyone has any experience with fitting 31.5" inch tire size on a T3 TDI any info would be much appreciated.....
Hi Brendan,

I've literally just fitted 265/65R18 BFG KO2s with a 2" lift from AGFABS and there is no rubbing and didn't need to change the offset.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
@jon3068 Awesome setup. Hows the ride compared to before the lift? Also are those stock rims?
Ride is exactly the same, with the AGFABS spacer is leaves the springs with the same compression as stock so the ride is no different, the tyre noise is slightly more though nothing to bother you, the rims are stock VW and have been painted, along with all the chrome on the car, I had it stripped and professionally done, on full lock there is about 1cm of tyre clearance to the front wheel vent, I tried to get 275/70/18 though we put the front ones on and it completely jammed up, so 265/65/18 seemed the largest with a 2inch lift, definitely worth it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts