Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tire pressure monitoring system hasn't worked well. The dealer in Reno, NV ordered new software in October. The last time I checked, early
December, I was told that it is still back ordered and not available. They did however have new software arriving for a floor model. Anyone else having this problem or is my dealer not quite with the program?

·
Registered
448 Posts
TPM

Mine just started warning me of the tire pressure and the display in the dash has dissappeared for the tire pressure.Now i have to wait till mon to see if it can be fixed by the computer to replace the lost area and checked to see if i have bad sensor as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had to have a new tire pressure control module put in! Now everything works fine. The reason I new something was messed up was inside the MFI the option of "tyre pressure" had disappeared

·
Registered
866 Posts
I read on the vwvortex Touareg forum that if the Tire Pressure menu disappears from the MFI menu, you can get it back by changing the language setting to another language, then back to English. I don't know if it works, but it's worth a try.

·
Registered
40 Posts
tire pressure monitor

While talking with another Touareg owner today...he has the same problem with his tire pressure monitor.he was told by the dealer it would take around 12 weeks to get a new sensor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was told that there are NO replacement parts for the Touareg in the United States and have to be ordered from overseas !!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting for mine now for almost a month...

These cars should not have been released for sale until there was sufficient parts available for repairs...... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?: :?: :?:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
exfuzz02
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing